Setting Up the Tiny VPN Island (TVI) - I
A VPN shall be configured at our "Tiny vServer".
The VPN shall be compliant to following requirements
- VPN should be restricted to members of The Society
- VPN should protect members from each other, while allowing multicast IP
- IP Traffic shall not be forwarded/NATed to/from the Internet
- VPN should be intercepted at vServer in a senseful way (to allow prosecution of abuse)
- VPN shall be compliant to applicable laws
- VPN should be easily installable for all OS that are supported by TeamSpeak and FreeWRL/Xj3D - use ownCloud for the easy installation of VPN
This project shall establish following use case(s) of the TVI
- TVI-TS: Voice Group Chat (TeamSpeak)
- TVI-DIS: IEEE DIS communication via IP Multicast
Wolfgang GLEINSER / Christoph VALENTIN
It's done, when it's done.
TODO List (Prioritized)
The TODO List is documented HERE.
The Steps are documented HERE.